วันอาทิตย์ที่ 3 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

Cancer does not prevent Productivity - You Can Heal and productive

In April of 2007, productivity has continued. I was with pancreatic cancer, the fourth leading cause of cancer death in the United States with a median survival of 3-6 months after diagnosis diagnosis. That was not the diagnosis of doctors or I expected. I did not expect that the recovery as a challenge, as it was, or adaptation of an insulin-dependent diabetes equally demanding. I help people learn to manage stress. I am a trainer / educator who professes the benefits ofwith a strong and positive, can-do attitude, faith, and a good sense of humor and laughter are the ultimate deal with life when you throw a bunch of lemons.

I need to see comedies, to tell funny stories and concentrate on preparing for my commitment to training in Las Vegas. After two infusions of chemotherapy and a major allergic reaction, I have a new definition of "sweet chemo and my oncologist said" nothing more. "With the help of other forms of treatment, I went to Las Vegas. I didMiddle School health teacher, how to teach subjects with evidence-based health, humor, and improvisational exercises. They laughed and learned and then ...

Productivity Stopped:

I lived at the bottom of Maslow's hierarchy of needs) (biological and physiological needs. I was in the hospital, there were many complications and surgeries in the months ahead. I was not about cancer can be in control of my life! "Humor is the salvation ! I distributed "The joy of living ... The Officialthat inspires you Laughing Life to Live "(Spar 2007), any nurse who took care of me. I went to meet the Halls" Minnie Mouse Ears', knits his brow and my fellow patients in a smile and the staff (changing moods as laughing off) stress.

Grouped and redefined my mission:

In August, I started to climb Maslow's ladder. I survived abdominal abscesses
more transactions. I was excited enough to think about how I was going to fulfill my mission
helpPeople live life with joy and enthusiasm to become more productive and stop the power of cancer more than it deserves.

Along the way I discovered how to heal with humor and wisdom. My new goal is healing with humor and wisdom. I have the difference between cure and healing in the broadest sense. I learned that I can participate with my body, mind and spirit feel all the crockery and positive energy. Increase positive energy when I learned to center myself, focusing onhis breath and let the thoughts out to float from one end of my brain and out the other side. Eat more whole foods and minimizing refined sugar has become the standard operating procedures for food.

I learned that ideas matter the colors and what we think our experiences. I learned to live in the present case, and without responding with kindness to all situations. It 'was amazing how I felt less stressed and how I can be productive.

I live, is my positive attitude intact,Practical knowledge of mediation, and are productive.

You can open your heart, your fears, accept gifts, unique, and love itself. Misfortune is a great teacher, if we get permission to grow up and accept what gives us life. Situations do not change, only our relationship with them.

What a lesson from this article, you can use immediately? "

"When you take the steps in this lesson?"

cheap caribbean cruise